Click The Link Below To Pull a Credit Report.
You understand that by clicking on the I AGREE checkbox immediately following this notice, you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions
and also providing written instructions and permission for PRIMEMAX MORTGAGE GROUP to access your credit report(s) through CIC CREDIT.
The report will be for a dual report from Equifax and Transunion. Your card will be charged $31 for a single or $52 for a joint file.
Credit Tips for You….
Hope this helps!!
What determines your credit score?
Five factors make up your FICO score calculation:
- Payment history (35 percent of your score)
- Utilization (30 percent) Your utilization is the amount of credit used divided by the amount available, and lower is better
- Length of credit history (15 percent) A longer credit history will raise your score
- Mix of credit (10 percent) Installment accounts like car loans are better than revolving accounts like credit cards
- New credit (10 percent) Opening too many new credit accounts over a short period can lower your score
How to increase credit score immediately
How to improve credit score fast, try these tips:
Check your credit report. Request a free copy at AnnualCreditReport.com. Correct errors that are lowering your score. Alert the three credit bureaus about any errors you find. “It’s important to immediately dispute all claims made against you that are false on your credit report,” says Steven Millstein, a certified credit counselor with Credit Zeal.
If you need errors corrected quickly, ask your lender about a rapid re-score service. Only your mortgage lender can get this for you because rapid re-scorers don’t deal directly with consumers.
How to qualify for a mortgage with a rapid re-score service
Reduce your debt. “The most effective way to improve your credit score is to pay down your revolving debt,” suggests Gardner. “Apply your tax refund to pay down your debt.” You may be able to improve your score simply by replacing credit card (revolving debt) with a personal loan (installment debt).
Ask your Primemax Mortgage professional today to help you start fresh of credit issues.